Acquapazza are shipping their APSG-sdQ housing for the Sigma sdQuattro Foveon censored camera. The housing can be used with the Sigma 14 mm wide angle lens. It has dedicated lever for accessing the QS button, along with 20° angled hand grips and larger easy to access buttons.
The Acquapazza APSG-sdQ housing is shiping now. Please consult your local dealer for prices.
Acquapazza APSG-sdQ housing for the Sigma sdQuattro
The Acquapazza APSG-sdQ housing for the Sigma sdQuattro went on sale on August 10th.
The housing features the “LB port” which can accommodate lenses up to 108mm in diameter. As a result the Sigma 14mm wide lens can be used. As the camera is an APS-H sensor, it can use this lens full frame and the 170mm diameter dome port provides excellent image quality.
- The same extension ring works with 14 mm and 20 mm lenses but they need separate focus gears.
- Five kinds of attachments are attached to the upper part of the grip.
- If you want to trigger an external strobe you can use the LSS2 LED Strobe System. With this, you can use continuous shooting mode and shutter speeds up to 1/320.
- On the right-hand side of the housing is a QS lever which provides say access to the camera’s QS button
* There are two tripod sockets in the housing’s base so you can use any commercially available tripod.